Friday, December 30, 2011

Cults, Self Titled - Cults


I was wrapped with curiosity listening to this album, especially with bits of documentary vocals in the background. I understand where the inspiration came for some of these tracks.

I first heard Cults in the summer and I found them to be similar to a lot of my other favorite groups such as Youth Lagoon, Best Coast, Surfer Blood, and a lot more. They had that sounds I found to be like a fluffy pillow. There’s so much pleasure listening to Cults self titled album because I never found myself disappointed with any tracks. In my ears, 11 tracks sound like hit singles. I was surprised at little attention given to Cults, It should be well known to the world, even if you don’t find Lo-fi, Indie Pop to be your genre, you will still end up getting in the mood to dancing to these tracks.

I still need to get myself a vinyl copy of the album if it’s possible, I want to rock this on my record player when I’m 60 years old.

My Favorite Track: Never Heal Myself
Download - iTunes

Online Album Stream:

No comments:

Post a Comment