Friday, December 30, 2011

Youth Lagoon - The Year of Hibernation


There’s something very futuristically cinematic about Youth Lagoon’s songs on The Year of Hibernation. If I’m not listening to ambient music to fall asleep, it’s Youth Lagoon because I really find the songs in sync with my energy.

I don’t fall asleep easily, I lay awake most nights in imagination than sleeping. The Year of Hibernation could be playing in the background and I can fit just about any euphoric moment in my imagination with the songs.

The vocals is an addition, I know my friends aren’t down with the whole “echo” effect in singing. I don’t find it eerie like them. To me, it’s same as the blurriness of a dreams border if you know what I mean. I feel distant from my speakers when I’m really close.

If you suffer from insomnia and have a billion thoughts racing through your mind about life, just play The Year of Hibernation and you’ll find some peace in mind.

My Favorite Track: Montana
Download - iTunes

Online Stream:

No comments:

Post a Comment