Thursday, December 29, 2011

Quiet Company - We Are All Where We Belong


Like most of you did, I myself found Quiet Company through Grooveshark, I’d like to say thanks because I would have missed out on a great band.

I like the opening track, “The Confessor” because of the organs and keyboard chimes. It’s a soft opening and it caught my attention right away “We Are All Where We Belong” will be an album I’d have to get my hands on.

For the time being, they haven’t received a great amount of attention, but I really find Quiet Company blowing up coming the new year. It’s been a while since my ears caught onto a catchy Indie Rock band and I’m glad Quiet Company is one of them.

My favourite track: Are You A Mirror?
Download - Bandcamp

“Are You A Mirror?” has to be the all time adorable track. I get a mental movie of a new father with his child and his wisdom that came attached. According to one of their live performances on Youtube, this will be one of their singles.

No comments:

Post a Comment