Thursday, December 29, 2011

Noel Gallaghers High Flying Birds (Personal Review)


Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds is a great listen. Just having it on play, I always bring myself to an overcast day at a tropical beach, despite the weather not being the best, with Gallagher’s solo music, I find myself smiling.

I was depressed when Oasis came to an end, but that mood abated when I came across “Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds” Lyrically, all the songs have been given fair time and has been produced quite nicely.

It’s nothing complex as in sound, Noel just knows how’s to get the simple sound with the right lyrics. The flow is really smooth, and for some odd reason, I want to go to Florida and listen to this album.

My Favorite Track: (Stranded On) The Wrong Beach



(Full Online Album Stream) - [Download - iTunes]

No comments:

Post a Comment